Video: Drama hits Meyiwa murder case in a Boksburg court

Senzo-Meyiwas


Senzo Meyiwa’s alleged killers’ case hit rock bottom today at the Boksburg Magistrates Court after suspects refused to cooperate and enter docks before the magistrate claiming that they had been framed to plead guilty over the crime.

The five accused said they did not see the need to ask for a legal representative or any need to tell the court why they had been presented before the magistrate on the crime they knew nothing of.
Speaking before the magistrate today, accused No. 4 further told the court that he did not need any bail. He accused the prosecutor of foul play.
According to the accused number 4, the prosecutor in the case was “was playing some thuggery” and had no case at hand, hence “it was a waste of time to ask for bail”
He further revealed that most of the accused in the case had been in jail since 2014 – a time at which the crime was committed.

Mzansi had almost seen a breakthrough in Senzo Meyiwa’s murder case, six years after the inexplicable death of the Bafana Bafana and Orlando Pirates goalie.
This after last Monday, Gerri Nel, the head of the AfriForum’s Private Prosecuting Unit claimed in a statement that they had concluded that Meyiwa’s death was an assassination – and after the arrest of the five suspects, the only lead left was to find who the mastermind was.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *